What could be the biggest news that I could have to share with my closest friends and family? Nope, I didn't win the lottery. Nope, I'm not gonna be a grandma yet. Yep, I'm having a baby!! There it is in black and white...
I am 37 years old and the mother of 5 wonderful, beautiful children (the youngest of which is now 11) and not by any means a picture of health. And not at all prepared for this blessing from above. But if I have ever done anything in my life, I have loved my children with all my heart and I would do anything, within my power, for them. So, here I am - a vessel to be morphed into the best pregnant mommy that I can be. That of course is easier said than done.
Virginia, that is great! It is scary being 37 and starting a new little life. I had many, many mixed feelings. The second Carter was born, I knew it was the right thing for our family. Don't get me wrong...I look at all the 20 something moms around me and I still get insecure, but as far as me and my family, we are happy. Congratulations and thank you for starting this blog. xoxo
ReplyDelete